Get the best out of your holiday with the new Nationalpark SummerCard
TOP destinations like the summer mountain lifts, National Park Centre, museums, swimming and much more are free.
For you the Nationalpark Summercard is added value to your holiday experience. The new Nationalpark Summercard guarantees environmental sustainability – trains and busses are free, as well as the hiking bus, e-bike hire and toll roads (Großglockner and Gerlospass).
The new Nationalpark SummerCard is valid from the beginning of May to the end of October for the duration of your stay. After checking in you will receive your personal card at reception.
Nationalpark SummerCard Mobile.
The Nationalpark SummerCard includes diverse services and discounts and is valid for the duration of your stay including days of arrival and departure, free of charge.
- More than 60 services to choose from
- One attraction per day is free
- Included in the price of accommodation from May til the end of October
- Valid for the duration of your stay including days of arrival and departure
- Additional attractive discounts (up to 50 %)
- National park ranger program (guided excursions with the National park rangers)
- The Pinzgauer local train and all busses between Königsleiten and Rauris free
- E-Bike hire and loading stations
- All participating hiking taxis in the Nationalpark Hohe Tauern holiday region
- Großglockner high alpine road (1-day ticket) and Gerlos alpine road
More holiday fun at no extra cost, inclusive or discounted – plus all cable cars, busses and trains (between Krimml and Zell am See) as well as hiking busses in der region free of charge.
Get to know all the features and day trip destinations in Neukirchen & Bramberg and the Nationalpark Hohe Tauern holiday region. A holiday rich in adventure awaits you in the Wildkogel Arena!
By the way: the Wildkogel Arena is one of the 29 „Alpine Pearls“ of the alps. These are places and townships which value sustainable tourism, ecological mobility, and awareness and respect for nature.